Solar Energy Solutions
At Kaiser Electrical Contractors, we are always seeking solutions that may exist for customer cost savings and comfort. Solar energy is one such solution that we have embraced for both the commercial building and residential housing market. Innovation and quality – it’s always the Kaiser way.
A typical solar installation will pay for itself in 5 years or less. Incentives, rebates, and tax incentive programs offer tremendous opportunities. Kaiser Electrical Contractors will help you every step of the way!
Full-Service Panel Estimates and Installation
We offer full-service solar panel installation—from an estimate to a complete build, offering the following advantages:
- Free on-site estimates
- Professional installation
- Workmanship warranties
- Material warranties
- Incentive & rebate support
Not-for-profit organizations such as churches and charitable agencies can also take advantage of solar energy tax incentives and experience tremendous cost savings. Contact us today to learn more!
- Maximize your savings by owning a secure long-term investment.
- Use federal investment tax credit to reduce your tax liability.
- Increase the market value of your real estate.
LEASE OR PPA
- Receive the benefits of having solar, with little or no money down.
- Avoid the responsibility of maintenance and repairs.
- Do not have tax liability to monetize the federal tax credit.
- Numerous low-cost, low interest rate loan programs are available.
- 'Own' an asset that generates significant financial value.
- Achieve immediate savings, as you repay the loan over time.
Residential Renewable Energy Tax Credit
Homeowners that install solar photovoltaic (PV) systems are eligible to receive a tax credit in the amount of 30% of the total PV system cost. Unlike tax deductions, this tax credit can be used to directly offset your tax liability dollar for dollar. If your tax credit exceeds your tax liability the excess credit may be carried forward for a period of up to 20 years.
Warranty and System Monitoring
Panel manufacturer provides a 10 year warranty that covers the workmanship of the panel. The energy output of the panel is warrantied for 25 years. In addition, we provide web base monitoring for your system during the warranty period so you can view your system performance in real time from any device.
Net Metering allows businesses and homeowners with solar power systems to feed energy back into the utility grid and recieve credits when they're systems are producing more energy than they are consuming in their homes. This allows homeowners to bank credits during summer months when systems produce more due to increased sun exposure, and use those credits during winter months when systems generate less due to shorter days.